2013-09-16 - Posted by ryuo
This is the second release candidate for Frugalware 1.9.
This release fixes a number of minor issues with the installer.
- A case where TAB would cycle through the wrong order with the widgets in the partition formatting window is now fixed.
- Installer no longer relies on HOSTNAME for determining if it is within the live environment.
- It is now possible to skip IPv6 configuration and adding a new user.
- A case where a crash happened when the swap filesystem mount path is empty is now fixed.
- A missing locale file is now symlinked on new grub installs. It was a harmless bug, but still needed fixing.
- Installer now automatically starts after booting and the other TTYs have login information if you need shell access.
Download for i686 or x86_64: See our mirror list. Don't forget to check the integrity of the install images before burning!