[Frugalware-devel] package maintaining

VMiklos vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Dec 21 12:02:26 CET 2005

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 09:32:40AM +0100, Krisztian VASAS <iron at ironiq.hu> wrote:
> Please someone take from me the maintainership of my packages.
> I will just maintain the servers and the homepage.
>
> I said many times that DO NOT TOUCH A PACKAGE THAT BELONGS TO OTHER.
> I've heard bad things from other maintainers about this problem.

as you want, thanks for your work till now

there are packages those were (almost) never touched by anybody else other than
you (for example thunderbird, xfce). searching for somebody who will
maintain these will be a bit hard

i hope then you'll have more time for x86_64 porting and the livcd :)

udv / greetings,
VMiklos

--
Developer of Frugalware Linux, to make things frugal - http://frugalware.org