[Frugalware-devel] test forum

VMiklos mamajom at axelero.hu
Tue Jan 18 13:57:40 CET 2005

hi

there is a test forum available at

http://forums.frugalware.org/

the structure of the forum is basically the following:

categories
  - forums
    - topics

only an admin can create a category of a forum, but every user can
create his topic

currently you have to register to use the forum

you can use avatars, but the admin should approve them one by one

i think shrift could maintain the forum, he has admin rights on the forum

what we should decide: what categories and forums we want to create

categories could be: languages, or feature requests, tips & tricks,
feature requests, bug reports, or apps, multimedia, network, gnome, kde,
xfce, etc

so shrift (and others) it's up to you to propose a *two-level*
(categories and forums) forum tree that could cover these themes

udv / greetings,
VMiklos

--
Developer of Frugalware Linux, to make things frugal - http://frugalware.org