[Frugalware-devel] pending pacman patches

VMiklos vmiklos at frugalware.org
Mon Oct 3 20:36:45 CEST 2005

hi

we have several patches in your bts for pacman, and we haven't got any
answer
about them for a long time:

#2891, #3093, #3219, #3220, #3223, #3131, #3222

please commit or reject them.

the other question is that is pacman's cvs public? that way (after we
backported to your pacman the patches) you would not have to port the
patch
to the cvs if it fails

and the final usual question: what's the state of libpacman? we tought
of doing
the libification ourself, as we don't want to wait for ages. of course
it
would not be a too good thing as 1) then (after some time when you
finish
your work) there would be two (probably incompatible) libpacman 2) the
work
would be done twice - and one of them was not necessary. if libpacman
would
have a public cvs, then we could help doing the work

udv / greetings,
VMiklos

--
Developer of Frugalware Linux, to make things frugal - http://frugalware.org