[Frugalware-devel] end of freeze && -stable todolist

VMiklos vmiklos at frugalware.org
Mon Oct 10 01:01:09 CEST 2005

hi

so finally the -0.3 branch is created so feel free to start breaking
again -current :)

for -0.3, we need:
-new pacman build with default -stable repos (i mean if the user does a
pacman -Syu, then it won't be upgraded to -current)
-new setup build: the netinstall image should install from -stable, too
(i'll do this two tomorrow)
-for x86_64:
 - fix the eclipse and tetex pkg (krix, if the pkgs are uploaded to
   -current then tell me that and then i'll pull them to -0.3)

currently nobody other then me has write access to -0.3, if you need it,
then pls tell me about it

udv / greetings,
VMiklos

--