[Frugalware-devel] plan to change package maintainership

VOROSKOI Andras voroskoi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:56:06 CET 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 03:42:45PM +0100, Krisztian VASAS wrote:
> m8r will be a member of the gtk group). One maintainer can belong to
> other groups. In the groups the maintainers can give out the packages,
> but everyone can upload the patch to darcs. Only the group members can
> upload patches and packages to the group.

This part isn't perfectly clear for me. So anyone can send patches but
only group members can apply them?

Anyway sounds good, but we should make sure that each group has _at
least_ 2 members and we have to keep these groups up-to-date (i mean
when someone join/leave the team we should react) so these restrictions
won't set back the development.

--
voroskoi