[Frugalware-devel] (VOTE) Change the lookout for pacman progressbar filecheck integrity.

CSÉCSY László boobaa at frugalware.org
Wed Oct 11 10:39:41 CEST 2006

2006. október 11. 10.31 dátummal Christian Hamar ezt írta:
> I vote for 2 ! :)
/me votes for 1 for two reasons:
1. if we're checking tons of pkgs, there would be enormous output, which is
not needed (think about upgrading a remote box on a slow network).
2. there are some very long pkgnames, I don't know what would happen there.
3. I don't care what it checks, all I'm interested in how long do I have to
wait - so a simple progressbar is enough.

Er, this was three, sorry. :)
--
Bye, Boobaa