[Frugalware-devel] docs updates

VOROSKOI Andras voroskoi at frugalware.org
Mon Feb 12 23:41:33 CET 2007

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 08:39:23AM +0100, VOROSKOI Andras wrote:
> Thanks in advance. Btw i'll push my last patch today, so only the
> battery and hibernating part left. VMiklos said he'll review it.

I hope nobody started to work on it as i'd like to migrate our docs to
asciidoc. Here you can see an alpha version:

http://frugalware.org/~voroskoi/frugalware.html

It also means that i have to fix a lot of README.Frugalware file to fit
the new syntax, but we'll be able to create fancy README files in the
future. Asciidoc seems to be the best choice as it's plain txt so it'll
look good both in console and in the browser.

I'll also write some kind of README.Frugalware writing guide for devels
to make their work easier.

Let me know if you got any ideas!

--
voroskoi