[Frugalware-devel] 0.6rc1 freeze plan

CSÉCSY László boobaa at frugalware.org
Tue Feb 13 11:37:21 CET 2007

2007. február 13. dátummal Alex Smith ezt írta:
> >> Heh does not work here :|
> >> All I  get after the 'groups' selection is :
> >> " error: failed to parse config ( could not set parameter ) "
> >> and I can't continue in any way. Even 'base' only gives me that error.
> >> boobaa does it work for you ?
Nope. I must add that I had only tried base.

> > I've just checked the sha1sum on genesis && local and my local iso is ok
> > , so is a real problem or qemu && virtualbox is  broken
My test was on a real machine.

> This happened with pre2. I pushed a fix to darcs, so /me hopes vmiklos
> pulled in his setup repo before building the ISOs.
Looks he haven't.

> Just to check that it is the same issue, can you go to tty2 when you get
> the error and type pacman -Sy -r /mnt/target --debug=-1
> If you see something about /mnt/target//mnt/target/var/log then it is
> the same bug.
Yes, I get "[timestamp] error: can't open log
file /mnt/target///mnt/target/var/log/pacman-g2.log", then "[timestamp]
error: returning error 18: could not set parameter", then the
above-mentioned "error: failed to parse config (could not set parameter)".

Hope this helps and the thing will be fixed before release.
--
Bye, Boobaa