[Frugalware-devel] docs updates

VOROSKOI Andras voroskoi at frugalware.org
Thu Feb 15 19:55:30 CET 2007

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 11:41:33PM +0100, VOROSKOI Andras wrote:
> I hope nobody started to work on it as i'd like to migrate our docs to
> asciidoc. Here you can see an alpha version:
>
> http://frugalware.org/~voroskoi/frugalware.html

Now it shows no regression compared to texinfo doc. There are also some
FIXME parts, that i forgot to mention:

So have to review the installation and netconfig part as they might be
outdated. Feel free to take any of them :) Anyway i can also review
those parts, so they will be fixed sooner or later. (But before 0.6)

> It also means that i have to fix a lot of README.Frugalware file to fit
> the new syntax, but we'll be able to create fancy README files in the
> future. Asciidoc seems to be the best choice as it's plain txt so it'll
> look good both in console and in the browser.

This should be done, i've also pushed them today.

> I'll also write some kind of README.Frugalware writing guide for devels
> to make their work easier.

Just pushed. Feel free to edit it as i might missed something that's
obvious for me, but not for you.

I don't want to see any docs for 3 days at least :p

--
voroskoi