[Frugalware-devel] Patch for irc-rules.txt

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 02:55:24 CET 2007

On 2/27/07, VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:

> Na Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 09:28:15PM +1000, Russell Dickenson <
> russelldickenson at gmail.com> pisal

sorry, this is problematic. you are using the wiki syntax while the txt
> is in the asciidoc[1] syntax
>
> please take the original txt as the source an keep the length of the
> lines under 80 chars
>
> thanks :)

I'm determined to get this right, even if it kills me.  :P  Sorry but I
tested the documentation in a Mediawiki sandbox, not realising that the
documentation format had changed to asciidoc (despite numerous messages
saying so).

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)