[Frugalware-devel] Hi there!

Finn David detto_o at freenet.de
Tue May 22 12:30:53 CEST 2007

I'm pretty happy about the invitation from vmiklos (thank you! :)) and
would like to introduce myself a bit here:
My name is Finn, I live in Germany, Oldenburg (near Bremen) and am going
to a technical secondary school. Since 2004 my interest grew in
Linux/Unix and quickly began to grab distro after distro and make myself
familiar with the system. The most things I've learned was due to
Slackware, still loving this distribution for its straightforward and
simple approach, which happily applies to FW too.

Now I am here on Frugalware, my main system now since a year. I really
like the fact that its constantly growing and evolving and matures very
quickly. Can't wait till 0.7 release and its GUI's for installation and
pacman! :-)

To contribute to Linux community in general and in most cases to
Frugalware I really would like to help out here a bit, speaking of
package maintenance and localisation support for german speaking users.
I managed to get an account on http://pootle.frugalware.org/ and already
wrote a few translated lines, I hope this way it should be done.
About package maintenance , have you got further advise(s)?

Regards,
deTTo

--
Ezen uzenet virusellenorzesen esett at, es virusmentesnek bizonyult.
MailScanner - Email Virus Scanner - http://www.mailscanner.info