[Frugalware-devel] Danish translate to final realese of 0.7

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Sep 19 22:27:02 CEST 2007

[ did you reply off-list accidently? ]

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 11:36:03AM +0200, Carl Andersen <carl at frugalware.dk> wrote:
> >msgfmt: found 12 fatal errors

> >would you be so kind to fix these errors? (or we can do so if it's hard
> >for you - iirc there is a check for this in pootle)
> >

> Yes, you may correct the errors, as I don´t know how to do so by myself.

ok, done. if the next build of fwlive will look like this if you pass
the lang=da_DK kernel parameter:

http://frugalware.org/~vmiklos/pics/shots/fwlive-da.png

(so the fwlive-related messages are translated)

ironiq: could you please add this language to the grub splash so that i
could be selected?

> >It´s fine if we wait with the translation of the documentation. Now I
> >will be doing the Homepage translation.

ok :)

thanks,
- VMiklos