[Frugalware-devel] NOTICE: Gnome 2.20 bump will start today

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Tue Sep 25 18:13:05 CEST 2007

On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 04:23:31PM +0200, "Christian Hamar [krix]" <krics at linuxforum.hu> wrote:
> I'll start gnome 2.20 bump today, i cant finish it fully today, so maybe
> if somebody -Suy half bumped gnome then he got some problems.
>
> I'm trying to do 'fast' as i can.
>
> So please dont touch any gnome* gtk* atk* pango* releated stuffs in
> -current until gnome bump finished fully.

it seems the core gnome packages are now updated. crazy provided a list
of packages to rebuild, it's really handy to have one :)

i hope we can go into freeze on Friday, at least it would be great, not
to delay rc2 for more time.

here is a wiki page about those broken gnome packages:

http://wiki.frugalware.org/Gnome220Rebuild

thanks,
- VMiklos