[Frugalware-devel] Frugalware developer "interview"

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:53:55 CET 2008

In the Frugalware newsletter I'd like to include a series of
interviews with the developers.  The aim is to allow FW's users to get
to know a little about the members of the development team.  I hope
that this will make everyone aware that "developers are people too."
:)

As I've mentioned in previous messages, the interview is optional and
no information about a developer will be revealed without their
agreement.  As suggested by vmiklos, I'll give a number of questions
and the developer can answer them, add new questions of their own,
delete questions they don't want to answer.

My questions are -
* What's your name?
* What's your IRC nickname?
* In what country do you live?
* In what country were you born?
* What do you like the most about where you live?
* What do you do for the Frugalware project?
* What motivates you to work on Frugalware?
* What do you do when you're not working on Frugalware?
* What's the view from your front door?

To get this started I invite voroskoi to be the first developer "interviewed".

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)