[Frugalware-devel] Frugalware newsletter issue 15

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:49:17 CET 2008

Attached is the draft of Frugalware newsletter issue 15.  Although
it's a draft I don't intend changing its content except for
grammatical or factual errors.  In the past I've left it too late to
allow people to review the final release.  I hope that by getting it
out early it allows more time for review.

I haven't yet added any developer interviews because I have a few
loose ends to tidy up before being ready for the first interview.  I'm
keen to begin this series but want to be sure that everything's "just
right".

vmiklos - I will, as you asked, also draft a News item for this issue.
 I haven't yet done so, and that's why it's not included with this
draft.

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)