[Frugalware-devel] away from Feb 1st-6th

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Thu Jan 31 20:40:54 CET 2008

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 08:30:23PM +0100, Daniel Exner <dex at dragonslave.de> wrote:
> I'm not sure how the installer checks for this, but isn't it possible to  add
> "Include file//dev/(sd.+)|(hd.+)/frugalware-$arch"
> in pacman-g2.conf before file with netinstall servers?

this is what we do :)

the problem is that if you have a disc without any frugalware-i686 dir
then currently it can be a netinstall or it can be a non-frugalware
disc which is in a second drive by accident.

we may or may not want to handle this action. adding a magic file would
avoid these problems, but adding such ugly magic files is ugly.

- VMiklos