[Frugalware-devel] Frugalware 0.9 - Solaria - artwork rules

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 00:36:34 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 5:38 AM, Devil505 <devil505linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/7/5 Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson at gmail.com>:
>>
>> I just wanted to say that I still intend preparing a new entry for the
>> artwork competition for Solaria.  Unfortunately my private life has
>> meant that I haven't had much time for Frugalware.  Before announcing
>> the competition I'll finalise the competition rules, also amend the
>> artwork rules slightly.
>>

> Hi Russell,
>
> any progress ?
>
> IMHO, it would be great to have something for the artwork before 0.9RC2 :)

Daniel et al,

First - sorry for not having done any work on this recently.  The
reasons really don't matter.

Anyway I will make a commitment to submit the necessary git patch by
the end of this week.  The competition rules are already complete
(since no-one has said they disagree).  :)  There's just one thing I
want to change - that artwork can be submitted in either SVG or XCF
(The Gimp) format, providing it's in a size which can be re-sized to
meet our requirements.

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)