[Frugalware-devel] FB review claws-mail-extra-plugins

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sun Mar 16 14:14:45 CET 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 11:22:30AM +0100, gaetan <bouleetbil at frogdev.info> wrote:
> Just for information this FB should be rebuild if claws-mail is updated

then use 'claws-mail=version' in the FrugalBuild :)

and yes, as crazy pointed out use subpackages for each plugin. relevant
packages: audacious-plugins, kde-i18n. the build() function looks almost
correct, just you need an Fsplit after Fmakeinstall and you need to add
the extra sub* variables, like it's in audacious-plugins.

please resend such an updated FrugalBuild.

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 12:50:20PM +0100, Gabriel C <nix.or.die at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Anyway what is wrong with packaging the plugins we need from
> http://www.claws-mail.org/plugins.php?section=downloads , like krix
> already did for the maidir one ?

the usual problem with such collections is that we have to build when
any plugin is updated. but in this case, upstream provides such a
collection, so i think that could work. and of course it would be easier
to maintain, compared to the case when we have 99999 separate plugins :)

thanks.