[Frugalware-devel] Frugalware newsletter - final release 18 - corrections

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 22:09:46 CET 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 11:06 PM, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:
>  it contained a few modifications to fsa entries, i removed them as you
>  haven't mentioned those changes are intentional.

Thanks for pushing the patch.  Thanks also for removing the FSA
references.  I have no idea how they got into the patch.  I had just
re-sycned via git, made the corrections, then produced the patch.  I
looked at the patch's contents and can't understand how the FSA
references got in there.

To expand my mind I'll certainly read the information that you linked
to.  I'm always willing to learn, unfortunately I'm a little slower
than most.

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)