[Frugalware-devel] Frugalware newsletter - is it worth your time?

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Tue Nov 4 00:11:18 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 09:01:00AM +1000, Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's nearly 1 year since I started writing the Frugalware newsletter.
> Over that time I've made *many* mistakes - thankfully, most of them
> small.  I need to ask, though, if the newsletter is worth the time you
> (i.e. developers) spend in fixing my mistakes?

Sure! :)

> I enjoy writing the newsletter and hope to continue writing it, but I
> don't want it to be a burden to others.
>
> What do you think?

I think it was a really good idea that you volunteered to continue
Alex's work and I myself am (but I think the other devs as well) happy
to help you, as it's always a pleasure to read your newsletters, even as
a developer.

And don't worry, noone is perfect. We all do mistakes and of the big
benefits of working in a team is that others will notice you mistakes
and they can be fixed quickly. :)

Keep up the good work!