[Frugalware-devel] [artwork 1.0] xmms and audacious theme

Devil505 devil505linux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 09:31:31 CEST 2008

Hi

As you saw on the artwork 1.0 webpage, tyrry made a Frugalware theme for
xmms and this theme also works with audacious.

Don't worry this theme is not supposed to be changed at every stable
release, it's the same case as the openoffice customizes splashscreen.

preview: http://frugalware.org/~devil505/artwork10/images/skin-fw-xmms.png

tarball:
http://frugalware.org/~devil505/artwork10/files/xmms-theme-frugalware-0.1.tar.bz2

Instruction for testing it: unzip in /usr/share/audacious/Skins or
/usr/share/xmms/Skins

I want your opinion about it (specially vmiklos and crazy, the m8rs of xmms
and audacious).

Do you like it ? If yes do yout want to package it ?...

As far I remember, xmms is installed when you make a default install, IMHO,
I think xmms is more beautiful with a frugalware customized skin :)

Devil505