[Frugalware-devel] Newsletter issue 43 will be delayed about 1 week

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:54:29 CEST 2009

I know this will come as a shock to you all, but I'm again behind
schedule with the latest newsletter issue.  I had it almost complete
but have run into some problems with git.  I'm going away on holiday
for the next 4 days and nights and simply don't have time tonight to
get issue 43 completed before I go away.  I'll resume work on it when
I return and should have it pushed promptly.

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)