[Frugalware-devel] mxw_ k-lined?

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Apr 22 16:56:29 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 08:06:02AM -0500, James Buren <ryuo at frugalware.org> wrote:
> vmiklos, will you give us an idea of what is going on here? Thanks.

As usual the freenode staff went mad. They usually kick people from
invite-only channels (after each restart of the services, which
segfaults a lot), then now they just randomly k-line people:

"You may not connect to this server: You've been temporarily blocked due
to filtering problems. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

If they continue like this, we'll just go to OFTC...

But okay, I mailed them, it costs nothing.