[Frugalware-devel] Can I please be cloned?

CSÉCSY László boobaa at frugalware.org
Wed Jul 15 08:43:35 CEST 2009

2009-07-15 dátummal Russell Dickenson ezt írta:
> Does anyone else feel that they'd benefit by being cloned?  The
> original could do the fun stuff with Frugalware, while the other goes
> to work and takes care of family etc.  I have so many things I want to
> do in the "world" of Frugalware, but seem to have little time to do
> so.
>
> Does anyone know how human cloning is progressing?
AFAIK human cloning is against the law in most countries. Besides that, the
aging process can't be fastened: if you have yourself cloned right now, it'll
take 18-19 years to have a 18-year-old copy of yourself. Besides that, that
one won't be an exact copy, as he won't have the same experiences that you
had: quite a big part of a human's personality is made up of experiences,
teaching and so on.

Anyway, I do like the idea - but cloning is not the best approach I can think
of. I'd better have a time expander (think the "Back to the future" series):
while others' day consists of 24 hours, my one would consist of 48 (or
anything between 36 and 72), so I can do much more things than others in any
given time window.
--
Bye, CSÉCSY László (Boobaa)
http://csecsy.hu