[Frugalware-devel] REQ wicd

bouleetbil (gaetan) bouleetbil at frogdev.info
Thu Jul 16 16:00:13 CEST 2009

Hi
I think we don't want wicd, but wicd id a good solution for configure a wireless network.
I've packaged wicd and I use it with my netbook. Wicd can scan wireless network, connect with wep, wpa...
Don't blam Priyank (he do a lot of things for frugalware ;)) but for now gnetconfig don't scan network and wicd is more easy.
I send the fpm manually to some french users and friends.

We have have a lot of req for this package we can perhaps add it just the time that gnetconfig can do the same things and after just replace it by gnetconfig.

After it's as you want I can continue to send it manually.
Bye
#                            Bouleetbil
#
#     http://www.frogdev.info