[Frugalware-devel] gcc patches

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sat Jun 27 18:05:17 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:03:48AM +0200, hermier at frugalware.org wrote:
> It take quite some time but I finally made all the fixes I think of for
> now (maybe there is another one for shared, but that's less intrusive).
> Please review once again ;)

Bah, the MIME type is screwed up (application/octet-stream while it
should be text/plain or at least text/x-patch), so I can't quote them.

Looks fine, except two hunks:

- The addition of the gcc-c++ depend is a tyop, it should be gcc-g++.
- A subdepend is not automatically a makedepend, so removing mpfr from
  makedepends is not a good idea, I think.

I've started a clean build, if it finishes without any error, then I'll
push your series, with the two hunks mentioned about filtered out.

Thanks.