[Frugalware-devel] Patchs against setup for Fwife's iso

elentir elentir at mailoo.org
Tue Oct 20 18:02:26 CEST 2009

Hello,

I finished the patchs against setup to include my fwife's based iso.
(Remember here http://elentir.toile-libre.org/fwife/cdinstall/ )
You can find them here
http://elentir.toile-libre.org/fwife/cdinstall/patchssetup.tar.bz2
(There is a Readme in this archive for more details and 66 patchs)
For this iso, I need some "-minimal" package (packages compiled with a
minimal set of dependencies). But xorg seems broken on current, so these
packages cannot be pushed atm.
By waiting for a new version of xorg on current, I made a repo using
bouleetbil's xortesting :
http://ftp.frugalware.org/pub/other/people/elentir/depotfwife/

If someone wants to test this iso, he can use this repo and xorgtesting
to build a working iso (see Readme in previous archive).
I think that when xorg will be repaired, maybe we can then review/apply
these patchs.

Thanks
Elentir