[Frugalware-devel] Newsletter issue 69 wasn't as good as I had planned...

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 00:40:22 CEST 2010

It didn't contain nearly as much material as I had planned. We have
had some valuable contributions from people who are new or relatively
new to the Frugalware community and I simply didn't mention them. Of
course I will fix this in issue 70. People who are to be mentioned
include xarkham who has been working with Devil505 on the themeing for
the new planet and forums. Kooda's contributions continue, user Slown
has some FrugalBuilds which are a WIP. There has been more happening
than I mentioned in the newsletter, which is disapppointing.

The reason I pushed issue 69 when it wasn't the best I could do is
that I will be away from home - at the beach!! - for 1 week from
tomorrow morning. So last night (late) I finished and pushed issue 69.
I was quite tired, my brain struggled to work and as a result there
were 3 corrections that had to be made. While I'm away I won't have
Internet access, which is a good thing. Of course I don't "commit"
often, so you won't notice I'm gone. Perhaps I'll post some holiday
photos when I return. :)

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)