[Frugalware-devel] Schedule for 1.4pre1

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:28:23 CEST 2010

On 18 October 2010 15:18, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:42:36PM +0200, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:
>> In the meantime, here is a schedule for 1.4pre1:
>>
>> - Oct 13 evening: latest package updates
>> - Oct 14 evening: upload of snapshot isos to -current-iso
>> - Oct 15 evening: update of -testing
>> - Oct 16 evening: upload of final release isos
>> - Oct 18 morning: release
>
> It's out, thanks to all the contributors:
>
> $ git shortlog -s -n 1.3..1.4pre1
>   783  Miklos Vajna
>   672  bouleetbil
>   355  Devil505
>    76  Elentir
>    58  James Buren
>    56  exceed
>    50  CSECSY Laszlo
>    28  Kooda
>    26  crazy
>    21  Cedynamix
>    11  Michel Hermier
>     6  voroskoi
>     5  kikadf
>     4  Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)
>     2  Francois Biot
>     1  Botchchikii
>     1  Daniel
>     1  Daniel Exner
>     1  Pingax
>
> -current is open for pushes again, as usual.

You're welcome.

Cool! I'm moving up from last place. By this time in 2025 I may just
be first on the commit list. Honestly though, all I'd need to do to
improve my statistics is run a script to change the case of all
packages' descriptions to upper case. Hmm...  /me begins to read "Bash
for Dummies".

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)