[Frugalware-devel] Fwd: Frugalware wallpaper

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz) phayz at frugalware.org
Fri Apr 1 01:11:37 CEST 2011

On 1 April 2011 01:29, Krisztian VASAS <iron at ironiq.hu> wrote:
> On 2011.03.31. 17:24, Devil505 wrote:

>>> The wall looks nice. If he can put the logo somehow, that would be nice i
>>> think...
>>>

>> Thanks for your point of the view.
>> We have several version of the logo now, which one do you prefer to
>> see on this wallpaper ?
>>
>> http://git.frugalware.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=artwork.git;a=tree;f=logo;h=f0589745fefcacbf6e9bfdafe06eb4421778e1b4;hb=HEAD
>
> The one which looks best on the wall... :D
>

> IroNiQ
> --
> System Administrator
> Member of Frugalware Developer Team

I really like the first one, which was the one hosted on Dropbox. I
haven't got access to git at the moment so can't yet comment on the
others.

As has already been suggested, the Frugalware logo needs to be added.
I'm excited at another of Leo's wallpapers possibly being the default
for Mores because his work is excellent!

--
May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)