[Frugalware-devel] [gnome3] gnometesting ready to testing/merge

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Apr 6 18:58:10 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 12:31:24PM +0200, bouleetbil <bouleetbil at frogdev.info> wrote:
> But before merge it, repoman should have a new feature :
> repoman should clean a directory without delete the fpm. I've moved a lot of packages.
> $ repoman clean group/pkgname --noremovefpm

Hm, are you sure this is needed? I wanted to implement it, but as far as
I see 'repoman clean' does not remove the fpms. It's done by the nightly
cronjob that garbage collects unreferenced (by from the fdb) fpms.

I just removed 'fam' (replaced by gamin since ages) and the fpms are
still there.

Or maybe you mean --noremovefdb?

Thanks.