[Frugalware-devel] i686 and PAE.

Marius Cirsta mforce2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 20:27:43 CEST 2011

 From what I've read there most distros don't enable PAE by default
but instead have a separate kernel package to provide a PAE enabled
kernel.

 I'm still against including PAE by default into the kernel and don't
really see big benefits in doing this. The way I see it Frugalware on
x86 runs very well as it is today and this might cause problems which
given the limited resources available could be a problem.

 In my opinion let's just leave it as it and worry about more important things.