[Frugalware-devel] fix for missing pdftops in CUPS

Marius Cirsta mforce2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 22:13:59 CEST 2011

 Hi

  I was trying to print from KDE 4 gwenview ( other KDE 4  apps behave
pretty much the same ) and I was getting an error from CUPS about a
missing pdftops command. The pdftops filer was built into CUPS but as
it turns out starting with versions 1.4.x of CUPS this is only a
wrapper for the pdftops command.

  Adding poppler-pdftools to the depends fixes this problem and puts
the poppler pdftops utility in the path ( /usr/bin ).

  Attached is a git patch for current and stable as this bug affects both.