[Frugalware-devel] xorgtesting

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sun Apr 24 01:15:08 CEST 2011

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 09:04:24PM +0200, bouleetbil <bouleetbil at frogdev.info> wrote:
> xorgtesting is ready for a current merge. I use it since some weeks
> with intel/nouveau on i686 and x86_64. If nobody cry and if it's ok
> for devil505 (should test nvidia support but xarkam use it since some
> weeks with nvidia) I would merge it in some days.

I had no idea what does this update bring for us, here is what I found
so far:

- it's mainly about xorg-server 1.9 -> 1.10
- about its features:
  http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=OTEzOA

The whole article is about what was *not* included in that release, so
hopefully we can look at it as a maintenance update - and hope nothing
breaks. ;)

(Obviously OK to merge from my side.)