[Frugalware-devel] systemd/plymouth ready to testing

bouleetbil (gaetan) bouleetbil at frogdev.info
Sun Apr 24 14:43:03 CEST 2011

Hi,
Systemd with plymouth is ready to testing and replace splashy (that will fix enable tty1 when systemd kill splashy)

I've tested with intel/nouveau i686/x86_64 I have plymouth bootsplash only 1 or 2 secs the time to have the login manager.
I've enable plymouth transition for gdm/lxdm.

repo :
[systemd]
Server = http://ftp.frugalware.org/pub/other/people/bouleetbil/systemd/frugalware-i686/

Synced for all archs, change i686 by your arch.

BTW hermier will test it with kdm if someone can test it with slim,xdm that can be well.

bye