[Frugalware-devel] Testsuite results for 2011-02-08

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Thu Feb 10 12:00:42 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 11:29:57AM +0100, Devil505 <devil505linux at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/2/9 Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at frugalware.org>:
> > On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 10:51:24AM +0100, Devil505 <devil505linux at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Is the bug with fwife due to parted bump before 1.4rc2 has been fixed ?
> >
> > Elentir? The setup part is fixed, but I'm not sure about fwife.
> >

> He told me yesterday that it was normally fixed :p

Great. :)

Yesterday I uploaded snapshot netinstall images to -current-iso, I did a
full install on i686, a base in stall on x86_64 and ppc, it generally
went well. (ppc install was broken because kernel was out of sync, I
just fixed that.)

I'll create the -1.4 tree and upload the necessary changes there today.
(So that new installs will default to stable, as usual.)