[Frugalware-devel] [New Package] jupiter

Lord Fener lorddarthfener at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 19:07:07 CET 2011

2011/1/7 Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at frugalware.org>

> That should be fine, if the dir is removed then that should be fixed in
> the sudo pkg. Should I do that or you care to have a look at it? (See
> the openssh pkg as an example.)

I made the patch for sudo, I was trying to build it just to check but It
failed two times..
one on
Fmv usr/share/man/cat8 usr/share/man/man8
Fmv usr/share/man/cat5 usr/share/man/man5

(on my build they were already in the correct way)
and the second time on
chmod 755 $Fdestdir/var/lib || return 1
gives me a "no such file or directory"

should I care of them?