[Frugalware-devel] Combine Frugalware.org with Frugalware.fr

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sun Jun 5 23:33:30 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jun 03, 2011 at 05:52:02PM +0200, Clément Ravary <clement.mckey at gmail.com> wrote:
> To begin, all apologies for my english, I'm a french guy.
> I think nothing know me because I don't speak with english users of
> Frugalware.
> I send a mail in the mailing list because I have a idea.
> Actually, Frugalware.org is translate in french, but there is another
> site for the French. (Frugalware.fr)
> I just wondered why not combine the two sites into one.
> Thus there will be less effort to provide for now two French sites about
> Frugalware.
>
> What do you think about my idea?

Hi Clément,

And what do you exactly mean on "combining"? :)

If you mean redirecting frugalware.fr to frugalware.org/fr, then I hope
a French developer knows who runs that site.

If you mean redirecting frugalware.org/fr to frugalware.fr, that's
technically possible, but first I would like to see some ACK-s from
French developers.

Thanks.