[Frugalware-devel] Problem building Smuxi version 0.8

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:36:33 CEST 2011

I have requested a version bump of Smuxi (IRC and Twitter client
written in C#) to version 0.8. I thought I would try doing the version
bump myself and submit an updated Frugalbuild for review. I can't get
Smuxi to build and I don't quite understand the error message
mentioned in the build log. A lot of Google searching hasn't given me
any ideas. :(  I hope someone can tell me what might be wrong.

Anyone who tells me that what I'm doing wrong is trying to do
packaging will be banned from *ALL* future newsletter issues! :P

--
May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)