[Frugalware-devel] Combine Frugalware.org with Frugalware.fr

Pingax pingax at frugalware.fr
Tue Jun 7 14:13:28 CEST 2011

 Hi

 Like you, I don't think it's a good idea to remove the french
 community. Like Daniel says, we have some features like the planet,
 forum and main website.

 Knowing about phpbb, i can say it will be a headache to migrate all
 data from the french board.

 In the other way, about the fact that Frugalware as its official
 website (fw.org) and community-sites for various countries is an
 advantage.

 Some people are not necessary good in english. They could be
 "frigthened" to see a forum mainly in english.

 I'm against your proposition, Clément.

 We'll wait for comments of others members of the team...

 Regards

 Pingax