[Frugalware-devel] Upgrade for clamav package

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Mon Jun 13 18:02:39 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 01:33:51PM +0200, Daniel Exner <dex at dragonslave.de> wrote:
> Two questions to this:
> 1. is there a git command to include added files in the diff?

git diff HEAD. But the best is to commit it locally, then use git
format-patch -1, as written in the getting-involved chapter of the docs.

> 2. should Frcd[2] be deprecated in favor for something based on systemd?

I just pushed a commit to deprecated Frcd and Frcd2 in favor of upstream
systemd support.

Regarding the patch: we agreed that Daniel will contact upstream /
original systemd unit author of clamav, and will try to get the patch
upstream.

Then we can just backport the systemd support patch.

Thanks.