[Frugalware-devel] FYI: I'm soon to be a Red Hat employee

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:52:17 CEST 2011

On 23 June 2011 01:27, Devil505 <devil505linux at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/6/22 Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson at gmail.com>:
>> I recently applied for and was successful in getting a job with Red
>> Hat here in Australia. I start in a few weeks' time but am already
>> excited. I just wanted to let everyone know in the interests of full
>> disclosure.
>>

> Congrats kangaroo man :)

Thankyou. And thanks to everyone who has responded.

I should point out that my success in getting this job is at least
partly due to my participation in the Frugalware Linux community,
mainly writing the newsletter. Without Frugalware I probably wouldn't
have this job.

My role at Red Hat is a Technical Writer, not a SysAdmin, which will
probably make everyone on the development team happy. :D

--
May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)