[Frugalware-devel] Spam on Frugalware Wiki

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 03:31:14 CET 2011

Like everyone in the FLOSS world, I hate to see spam corrupting the
great work being done by contributors and developers, in this case the
wiki. If I was able to, I'd probably have the people responsible
disembowled but I don't that's legal in most jurisdictions. :(

The wiki already has a Capthcha for the creation of new accounts but
it seems that that's not working well. Does anyone have ideas as to
what we can do to reduce the risk of spam?

--
May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)