[Frugalware-devel] nouveu problems since Xorg update

Marius Cirsta mforce2 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:23:01 CEST 2011

 I don't know , I'll chack when I get home. I see some graphical
glitches when, for instance when I shut down the PC. I don't get that
proper overlay screen, the background is all messed up, the
confirmation dialog in front looks OK though.
 I've found this problem with all dekstop effects turned off. Also
I've sinced changed to a Radeon HD 5670 but I've still got my Geforce
6200 around and Geforce 6150 based PC on which I can test.