[Frugalware-devel] kmod 5, udev 181, systemd 43, dracut 015 testing

Marius Cirsta mforce2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:57:41 CET 2012

2012/2/17 Sébastien VINCENT <svincent.fw at gmail.com>:
> Le 17/02/2012 20:09, James Buren a écrit :
>
>> All I can hear are the crickets. Is anyone alive out there? I'm merging on
>> Sunday if there are no reasonable objections.

> No worries for me.
> I told you my returns under IRC.

I've tested this both native and in VirtualBox. Everything ran just
fine. I did have some weird network problems in native mode but
everything ran fin in Vbox with bridged mode so who knows what went
wrong, it unlikely to be this.
 Thanks for all the hard work ryuo, the testing , bug fixing and all that.

 By the way the boot was lightning fast in Vbox, it's like those
instant on thing, it reached KDM in only a few seconds... didn't even
get to see the progress bar.