[Frugalware-devel] Frugalware newsletter - what does the future hold?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 23:07:58 CET 2012

OK - I have to finally admit that at the moment I have no spare time
for the Frugalware newsletter. I usually write most of the content
while commuting to and from work and although I'm still commuting, I
don't have time at home to check and tidy the content. As I announced
a few months ago, my spare time is taken up with other community work
IRL and I don't see that changing for a few months at least.

I do hope to resume the newsletter but I can't give a guarantee about
when this might happen.

I apologise to the development team for not better advertising their
excellent work.

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)