[Frugalware-devel] KDE Pasma , Frameworks and Applications

Gabriel C nix.or.die at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 13:06:38 CET 2016

Hi all,

All kde stuff got updated in our kde5 repo.

Plasma updated to 5.8.4
Frameworks updated to 5.28.0
Applications updated to 16.11.80 ( beta1 )

This time we bump the Applications early while upstream
split a lot packages off , new ones added and some removed.

See : https://community.kde.org/Applications/16.12_Release_Notes

Please note PIM apps have not yet right replaces on kdepim which is now just an
dummy package to help updaing.

For rc1 I plan to add virtual groups for PIM , Games etc

That repo has updated icu to 58.1 and ffmpeg to 3.2.

All rev-depends should be rebuild / fixed , so please give it some testing :)

[kde5]
Server = http://ftp.frugalware.org/pub/other/people/melko/kde5/frugalware-x86_64

Let me know about bugs or broken packages.

Regards,

crazy