[Frugalware-devel] Test after upgrading genesis to 2.1

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Tue Feb 7 15:05:14 CET 2017

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 02:58:31PM +0100, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:
> Just to see if mailman works. :-)

Great, it does. So...

I've upgraded both helicon and genesis to Frugalware 2.1; helicon seems
to be working fine, I only had to re-generate the ssh key of syncpkgcd
as it used DSA instead of RSA.

Genesis is a bit more broken. As can be seen above, the mailing list is
working, also ssh works and systemctl --failed reports no errors. But at
least httpd is broken, <http://frugalware.org/> gives 403 and that
affects the package builders as well as they can't find
/pub/frugalware/frugalware-current/frugalware-x86_64/frugalware-current.fdb.

Crazy, could you please look at this when you have a bit of time? You
said that ideally there are no non-backwards-compat changes in httpd
config when doing a 2.0 -> 2.1 upgrade, but it seems something still
went wrong.

Thanks,

Miklos