[Frugalware-forums] Cant Install Using expert mode

Jason TopBloke at operamail.com
Wed Aug 20 04:08:45 CEST 2008

How can you install using expert mode.
I have tried numorous ways but when I have chosen all the pkgs it will go to next choice mode or screen where you then get a list of what your next step to take is like create root passwd,grub,select pkgs etc, but no matter what I choose it wont install the pkgs I had just chosen, even after choosing "install pkgs" mode or whatever is last on the list as well.
the best it does is it says your selected pkgs have been installed but it hasnt installed them at all.
AnyOne else found this problem